Last updated: August 4, 2023
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site. Depending on how you use our Site, we may collect:
- Personal information: This includes any information that we can use to identify you personally. We collect this information only when you provide it to us, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter, or when you contact us through our Site.
- Non-personal information: This includes any details about you that do not identify you personally, such as your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details. This data is collected automatically as you navigate through the Site.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for various purposes, such as:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Site
- To personalize your user experience
- To respond to your comments or questions and provide customer service
- For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
7. Contact Information